Saturday, November 29, 2014

Branded Bio

Born in Canada, I have been exposed to multiple cultures, mainly Chinese, Canadian and French. I have been learning French since I was young, in order to facilitate communication with locals. Since then, I have developed an interest towards learning foreign languages. Now, I am self-studying Spanish and Latin as well. One day, I hope to travel to European countries and chat with locals fluently in their native languages.

As I am interested in words and languages, I enjoy reading as well, particularly romance novels. Since I am a bookworm, it is not difficult to see me walking around with my head in an inch-thick book. Also, I write short stories. I have been doing that since junior year, when I had to transfer to another high school and have decided to write a story about my friends and my life. I hope it gets published one day.

I am a passionate person. Whenever I am interested in doing something, I give in my full efforts to strive high, no matter how much workload I need to face. When asked about what I can contribute, I can answer you my time. I do not mind offering mental and physical strength to fulfill requirements or finish a task I like. I like to devote time to volunteer and help those in need. I do not mind teaching my brother his homework. I like strolling around the park with my grandma.

Besides engaging in passive activities, I like participating in active ones too. I am skilled at playing sports. I know how to swim four styles when I was 7 years old. I have won a gold medal for Inter-School swimming galas. In addition, I play golf during my leisure time with my younger brother.

In the future, I would like to have a profession in the legal and business field. As a business freshman, I would like to expand my knowledge gaining to company laws. Who knows – maybe I will be a legal consultant at a firm or the financial department head of a law firm. With my growing interest in law, I would like to integrate both legal and business knowledge and skills.

To me, the most important value is family relationships. Growing up in a supportive environment, I often remind myself how lucky I am to have parents who guide me with their experience and at the same time, give sufficient space for me to develop my creativity and pursue interests. I am grateful for how I was raised and hope my kids feel the same about me when I become a parent. Furthermore, I respect my parents and value filial piety a lot. My parents have given me unconditional love and sacrificed time and money for my brother and I. They do not expect any return and just want the best for their children. I would take care of them whenever I can and set an example for my brother.


Speaking of my brother, we share a strong siblings bond. Even with a knowing glance or a simple gesture, we know what is going on in each other’s minds. We shared and still share countless memories together, from going on vacation in foreign countries to watching comedy movies, etc. We talk about everything and are each other’s best friend. He understands me the most and is willing to learn a lot. He is a special person and I am fortunate to have him in my life. I look forward to seeing him achieve his dreams and succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment